Use the map below to find a Bent Metal Binding Works store near you.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF RECEIVING THE GIVEAWAY. INTERNET ACCESS AND A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED.
ENTRY IN THIS GIVEAWAY CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
1. Eligibility: You must be a legal resident of the United States and 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void in overseas U.S. territories, possessions, commonwealths and military installations, and where prohibited by law. Void in Rhode Island, and where prohibited. Employees and agents of Mervin Manufacturing, Inc. (“Sponsor”), and its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotional agencies (collectively referred to as “Sponsor”), and the immediate family members and persons living in the same household as such individuals, are not eligible to participate or win.
2. How To Enter: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 PM PT on September 13th, 2017 and ends at 11:59 PM PT on September 30th, 2017. (the “Entry Period”). To enter, simply fill out the entry form on bentmetal.com. You may also enter by mail by sending a 3” by 5” card to Mervin Manufacturing, Inc., located at 3400 Stone Way N #200, Seattle, Washington 98103. The card must contain your full name, address, email and telephone number and must be received by April 30th, 2017, to be eligible. No purchase necessary.
LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER PERSON. Although subsequent attempts to enter may be received, only the first entry received from a particular individual will count; subsequent attempts to enter will be disqualified. The submission of an entry is solely the responsibility of the entrant. Entries may only be made according to the method described above. Only eligible entries actually received by Sponsor before the end of the specified entry period will be included in the prize drawing. Incomplete or garbled entries will be disqualified.
3. Conduct: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to comply with and be bound by these Official Rules. The Official Rules will be posted at the Sponsor’s websites throughout the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be: (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Mervin website; (b) violating the Official Rules; or (c) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE BENT METAL WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
4. Prizes: There will be 1 Logic Binding, The retail value is $239.95 USD.
The following applies to all prizes: Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Prizes may not be transferred or assigned except by the Sponsor. Only listed prizes will be awarded and no substitutions, cash equivalents or redemptions will be made, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize package with another prize of equal or greater value in the event that the advertised prize (or any component thereof) is not available. Expenses not specifically stated above, together with the reporting and payment of all applicable taxes, fees, and/or surcharges, if any, arising out of, or resulting from, acceptance or use of a prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner of that prize. Sponsor expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any person or property relating to the delivery and/or subsequent use of the prizes awarded. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
5. Odds of Winning: Your odds of winning are based on the number of entries received.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be selected in a random drawing on April 30th, 2017. Limit one winner per entry. Winners will be notified by email; please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. If you wish to receive a list of winners, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate this desire and for what time period. Mervin has the exclusive and unlimited right to publicize winners’ names.
7. General Conditions: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
By entering, participants: (a) release and hold harmless Sponsors and Administrators, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to persons, including death, or property damage resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize, participation in this promotion, or while traveling to, preparing for or participating in any prize-related activity, and (b) grant to Sponsor the right to use and publish their proper name and state online and in print, or any other media, in connection with the Sweepstakes.
Except where prohibited by law, a winner’s acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use such winner’s name, address (city and state only), statements, photograph, voice and/or likeness for any advertising and promotional purposes relating to the Sweepstakes without further notice, compensation, consideration, review or consent.
8. Disclaimer: Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription/capture/recordation of entries or entry information, or for any human or other error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data or failures of any computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or Website, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE, TAMPER WITH THE ENTRY PROCESS, OR OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO COOPERATE IN THE PROSECUTION OF ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL(S) AND TO PURSUE ALL REMEDIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules in a given instance shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of being executed as planned, or infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, action of Entrants, technical failures or any other causes which in the opinion of Administrator, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any suspect entry (and/or the entrant responsible for same) and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (contingent upon Sponsor securing any governmental approval that may be required). In such event, Sponsor will select the winner from among all eligible entries received prior to and/or after the action taken by Sponsor or otherwise in a manner determined by Sponsor to be fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules. Notice of such action will be posted on the website.
9. Limitations of Liability: Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, or mutilated entries, or for theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, or any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, email, players or browsers, whether on account of technical problems, traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing. Sponsor is not responsible for any injury or damage to participants or to any computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the Sweepstakes, all entrants release and agree to hold harmless Sponsor, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies, as well as the directors, officers, agents, shareholders, representatives, employees, successors and assigns of any of the above organizations, from any and all liability for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by their participation, including the unauthorized or illegal access to personally identifiable or sensitive information or the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize. Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its designees to use winner’s name, hometown, likeness, statements and other personally identifiable information for Sweepstakes, advertising and marketing purposes in any media throughout the world without additional prize, incentive, consideration, consent or review.
11. Disputes/Choice of Law: To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree that: (a) any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of any entrant and/or Sponsor shall be filed in state court in Seattle, Washington USA, and you hereby consent and submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action (and waive any right to change of venue, forum non conveniens, or any like right), (b) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with these Official Rules, and/or the rights and obligations of any entrant and/or Sponsor, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and (d) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, exemplary, special, incidental, indirect and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees and costs, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant and/or Sponsor, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington without giving effect or regard to any principles or doctrines of conflicts of law/choice of law of the State of Washington or of any other jurisdiction.
12. Official Rules: For a printout of the Official Rules, please print this webpage or we can print one for you by sending a written request to:
Mervin Sweepstakes Official Rules
3400 Stone Way N #200
Seattle, WA 98103
13. Sponsor: Mervin Manufacturing, Inc., located at 3400 Stone Way N #200, Seattle, Washington 98103, is the sponsor of this Giveaway and is solely responsible for the fulfillment of all prizes.
Sign up now for a chance to win a pair of the 1718 Logic Snowboard Bindings.
You are now entered to WIN a pair of the all new Bent Metal Binding Works, featuring our USA made Flex Control Drive Plates.Winners will be announced monthly via email.
Use the map below to find a Bent Metal Binding Works store near you.